Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
dO YOU EVER JUST REMEMBER SOME OLD FRIENDS AND YOU REMEMBER ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY PUT YOU THROUGH AND YOU IMMEDIATELY JUST
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
Whenever anyone is talking about how feminist Avatar is they always forget how within the first 4 minutes of the first episode Sokka says ‘Leave it to a girl to screw everything up’ and the Katara calls him sexist and gets so mad she destroys an iceberg and finds the Avatar and basically Katara calling Sokka out on his shit started the whole show
i really don’t get the whole “but how will we explain it to my kids" claim about like public nursing or gay couples
little kids are nearly blank slates they will accept pretty much anything you tell them and go with it.
unless it’s quantum physics. please do not talk to your 4-year-old about that.
yes they might get shot by will smith
I feel like we never really hear from the MIB fandom, it’s good to see you
"See Spot Run" in this sentence we can tell that spot likes to run. Why do you think the author included this line in the book? Is he saying that we should be athletic as well? Is he encouraging his readers to exercise more often?
The author here was making a critical statement about our culture and how lazy we’ve become. our culture is plagued by obesity due to laziness and over eating. By making the main character of this book an athletic individual he is providing a positive role model for his audience to follow, encouraging them to change exercise and get into shape.
someone just reblogged this post and I don’t remember making it, but I just started laughing so hard.
Page 1 of 484